Our second annual meeting provides an opportunity to learn from fellow colleagues across the public health field.
- Commercial Determinants of Health: A New Framework for Improving Population Health and Reducing Health Inequities – Nicholas Freudenberg, DrPH
- Racism-Related Stress and Burnout Among BIPOC Public Health Professionals During The COVID-19 Pandemic- April Avilés, EdD, MPH
- Responding to COVID: Shifts and adaptations in Health Promotion priorities – Kathleen Conte, PhD
- ShotByShot: Stories of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases from the California Immunization Coalition – Tammy Pilisuk, MPH
- Epilepsy disparities and achieving a Seizure Safe Nation – Thometta Cozart, MS, MPH, CPH, CHES
- The Addictive Behavior of Cigarette Smoking: A Compounding Analysis Among The Fields of Public Health and Psychology Towards Addressing Health Disparities In The United States – Iván Flores, MPH, CHES
- Firearms Epidemic in the United States – A Call to Action – Adejumobi Otekunrin, MD, MPH, MCHc