The topic of this forum is Food is Medicine, focusing on the policies to replicate, scale, and finance food as medicine programs, from medically-tailored meals to prescription produce programs. On February 24, join the CUNY Urban Food Policy Institute and guest practitioners and policy experts to learn more about the most recent developments in this rapidly growing field of research, policy, and practice.
- Katie Garfield, JD, Clinical Instructor at the Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation of Harvard Law School
- Diana Johnson, Program Officer at the Rockefeller Foundation
- Michelle McMacken, MD, FACP, DipABLM; Executive Director, Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine, NYC Health + Hospitals; Associate Professor of Medicine, NYU Grossman School of Medicine; Attending Physician, Adult Primary Care Center, NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue
- Emma Steinberg, MD Pediatric Hospitalist, Chef, Pediatric Culinary Medicine Champion
- Alissa Wassung, Senior Director of Policy & Planning, God’s Love We Deliver
- Margrethe Horlyck-Romanovsky, DrPH, Assistant Professor, Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Brooklyn College, CUNY